204/22 Station Street Nundah
$600 per week + 2 Weeks Rent Free!
Brand New 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom!
Our boutique development with 45 apartments in a mixture of one, two and three bedrooms, affords great views from private balcony over Brisbane City's North, South, East and West.
2 Weeks Rent Free on a 12 month lease
Take a ride in the lift and within minutes you will be a quick walk from your morning coffee, with the popular Nundah restaurant and cafe strip within in meters from the front door.
Key features of this development include:
- 10 km to Brisbane city;
- 65 cafes, restaurants, and bars at your doorstep;
- Nundah Train Station just 150m away;
- Easy access to Airport and Port of Brisbane;
- Direct access to Gateway Motorway going north to the Sunshine Coast or south to the Gold Coast;
- Direct access to the M7 tunnel to travel to the CBD in minutes, or continue into the Clem 7 tunnel to go to the southern suburbs;
- Nudgee College, St Margarets and Clayfield College private schools minutes away;
- Inspired architectural form;
Plush internal finishes:
- European appliances and tapware;
- Stone tops and Createc finish to joinery;
- Full wool cut-pile carpets through-out;
- Fully ducted zoned Daikin air conditioning;
- Ceiling fans;
- High ceilings with square set cornice;
- Large fully equipped recreational area with swimming pool, BBQ area and function room;
- Dual Lift access;
- Secure car parking;
- CCTV security;
- Building Manager;
- NBN and Foxtel connection.
Please give our Management Office a call today too arrange a personal viewing time convenient for you! (07) 3266 4455.
Please note that each apartment is similar and the displayed photos may not depict the exact apartment- they are intended as a visual guide.
In Ground Pool
Property Solutions Place
T10 Circa One, 1 Aspinall Street
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.